- Home Unknown Type
- JCs Wildlife Screech Owl or Saw-Whet Owl House Cedar
About This Item
DIMENSIONS: Overall dimensions of this owl box are 9.75" Wide x 14" Tall x 10.25" Deep. For best results mount 10 to 20 feet high in a large, dense tree.
EASY INSTALLATION: Come pre-assembled and includes drain holes in the bottom and holes under the roof overhang allowing for air circulation. (recommended placement is 12'-20' high).
DESIGN ALLOWS PROPER DRAINAGE: The front door of this owl house swings up for easy cleaning and also has drainage holes in the bottom for proper drainage.
This beautiful, hand-made Screech Owl box is made by JCs Wildlife. Made in the USA! The body is made of cedar wood and the roof is made of recycled poly lumber.Screech Owls and Saw-whet Owls have tough competition with other birds for natural cavities because they are so small. They eat night-flying insects and may occasionally snag other small birds. You may want to position this birdhouse away from the houses of other birds. The charming 7" owls can become quite tame.
Screech Owls like to nest in deep woods, preferably near swamps. Likes coniferous woods and evergreen thickets in parks and gardens. Breeds from southeastern Alaska east across central Canada to Nova Scotia and south to southern California, Arizona, Illinois, North Carolina (in mountains) and Connecticut. Winters in breeding range and south to Arkansas and North Carolina.
- MADE IN INDIANA: The Screech Owl box is manufactured in the USA by JCS Wildlife. Great for rodent control.
- ENTIRELY HAND-MADE: Made by hand using Cedar Wood at our JCs Wildlife location
- DIMENSIONS: Overall dimensions of this owl box are 11.375" Wide x 14.25" Tall x 10.125" Deep. For best results mount 10 to 20 feet high in a large, dense tree
- ENVIRONMENTAL: Easy to Mount, Clean, and Help control rodent populations naturally
- DESIGN ALLOWS PROPER DRAINAGE: The front door of this owl house swings up for easy cleaning and also has drainage holes in the bottom for proper drainage
|Manufacturer Part Number||
- Artisan Birdhouses
- Bird Baths
- Bird Cams
- Bird Feeders
- Fanciful Birdhouses
- Feeder Trays
- Handmade Birdhouses
- Hanging Bird Baths
- Home page
- Metal Birdhouses
- Nesting Materials
- Rustic Birdhouses
- Unique Birdhouses
- Unique Feeders
- Wooden Birdhouses