- PLASTIC CLASSIC BIRD FEEDER -Attract birds searching for food. Let birds inhabit and enjoy seed food, then you could see birds from windows, decks or terraces.
- CONSIDERATE DESIGN - Comes fully assembled and ready to hang. With its hexagon shape, the bird feeder features an inclined roof to shade birds from the sun and rain. When the seeds are eaten, more seeds will naturally fill the tray.
- LARGE CAPACITY - Holds up to 2.15 lb of seeds. It could be filled with a variety of seeds to attract birds, such as black oil sunflower seeds, safflower seeds to attract red finches, tits, house finches, birds, blue birds, warblers, starlings and more!
- EASY TO FILL & CLEAN - Bird feeder is equipped with a twist lock cover to keep the lid safely closed and the seeds are fresh and dry inside. The clear panels make it easy to inspect seed levels. When it comes to refill, just turn to unlock, lift the lid up and pour seed.
- NOTE- Please check the bird feeder once a week to see if there are insects or fungi, and wash it regularly with mild soap and water solution. If for any reason you're not 100% SATISFIED, please let us know and our customer service team will help you RETURN OR .
|Size:||7.9 x 7.9 x 8.7 inches||6 x 6 x 8.5 inches||5 x 5 x 8.6 inches||6.5x6.5x12.6 inches||9 x 9 x 9 inches||7.9 x 7.9 x 8.7 inches|
|Capacity:||2.15 lb||20 oz||35 oz||1.9 lb||70 oz||2.15 lb|
|Feeding Port:||360-degree feeding||4 feeding port each||3 feeding port each||360-degree feeding||360-degree feeding||360-degree feeding|
- Material: Plastic
- Seed Capacity: 2.15 lb
- Size: 7.9 x 7.9 x 8.7 inches
- Package Include: 1 x Wild bird feeder
Make your garden into a bird sanctuary?
It could be fill with up to 2.15 lbs of mixed seed, sunflower seeds, peanut halves or safflower for less frequent filling.
Clear panels for easy monitor seed-level. Lifting roof for easy filling and cleaning.
When six sides are available for dining it allows the birds to eat more peacefully
Come fully assembled, and ready to hang from tree branch or outdoor.
- Cleaning and hygiene: Clean regularly with mild disinfectant and clean water. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Note: Please check the bird feeder once a week to see if there are insects or fungi, and wash it regularly with mild soap and water
Twist lock cover for easy refilling and cleaning
Can be hung or pole mounted
Antique copper finish style
- Artisan Birdhouses
- Bird Baths
- Bird Cams
- Bird Feeders
- Fanciful Birdhouses
- Feeder Trays
- Handmade Birdhouses
- Hanging Bird Baths
- Home page
- Metal Birdhouses
- Nesting Materials
- Rustic Birdhouses
- Unique Birdhouses
- Unique Feeders
- Wooden Birdhouses